Lilac Decorative Travel Candle
It's spring on the homestead and the lilacs are in full bloom casting their deep, rich scent in the air. Don't just stop and smell the roses - give your lilacs some love too.
A lilac candle is a scented candle that is made with the aroma of lilac flowers. The scent of lilac is often described as sweet, floral, and slightly musky. Lilac candles are popular for their calming and soothing aroma, which can help to create a peaceful atmosphere in any room.
Scent: Lilac blossoms
While we do make every attempt to match a container to the fragrance, the candle tins pictured are representative of the colors and types of tin available.
Due to packaging shortages, shipping and manufacturing delays being experienced worldwide, we cannot guarantee that all colors shown are currently available.
Candle tin colors are currently randomly picked when fulfilling orders.
The estimated burn time for the 4 oz. candle is about 18-24 hours. Burn times will vary based on individual use and care of the candle.
Safe Candle Usage:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire.
- Never replace candle tin lid while flame is still active.
- Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Allow candle to cool completely before moving or packing for travel. Candle wax is hot when melted.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
Follow all candle safety precautions on candle container.
Ingredients: coconut-soy candle wax, fragrance